Friday, December 12, 2008

Sober


I'm safe Up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain Inside
You're my protection
How do I feel this good sober?

I don't wanna be the girl who
has to fill the silence
The quiet scares me cause it
screams the truth
Please don't tell me that we
had that conversation
I won't remember, save
your breath, 'cos what's
the use?

Aahh, the night is calling?
And it whispers to me
softly come and play
Aahh, I am falling
And If I let myself go I'm
the only one to blame

Pink-Sober


I really like this song because it just kind of speaks the truth. Most people when something goes wrong in their lives they just turn to drinking and drugs. They feel that they can be only feel good and be happy when they are intoxocated in some type of way. The reason I am writing about this is because i know too many people who are near and dear to my heart that dont want to be sober, but when they are drunk or high they turn into something horrifying, something that is unlike themselves. They become a new person and I dont mean that in a good way. Thier love turns into pure hate and thier mind becomes delusional. They arent they people i have grown to know and love. So I chose this song, I like this song because it shows that she knows she has a problem when she cant be happy with out being drunk.

1 comment:

Hirushi said...

SO, what does pink-sober mean anyway?